Thursday, October 22, 2009

the day before the last exam, in my favourite place

I went to Borders Bookstore last tuesday, one day before my last final exam with my mate, Angie. we went there and order Gloria Jean's coffee as always.
This place is my favourite place since I come to Sydney. I can stay there for hours just to read all magazines while having talks from daylight till night. laughing about unimportant thing, gossiping, telling stories and sometimes I stay there alone when I need my own time. here's some random picture I took last tues:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sorry for bad quality photo haha since I'm not good at this. As you all can see, on fire studying at first and reading magazines after all hihi. I will miss this place because I will move to city next year and I might not come often to this place like I always do.
have a good day everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha plis dul gw kirain foto nye di edit gt ini kaga..zzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi ga sempet ngedit ngiee, kan sibuk packing hihi

    ReplyDelete