Monday, November 23, 2009

seven facts

  • I hate cats. more than any other animals in this world.
  • I love tea. love enough more than I love coffee and mango tea is my favourite.
  • I am bad at remembering. especially name but I'm good at remembering places.
  • I love green. as simple as I love blue.
  • I have one younger brother. I always call him Bepis haha.
  • I do like studying law. but I take finance and marketing as my major.
  • I love Jakarta. more than Sydney or anywhere else.

well, have a good day people :)

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha. kita sama, sas! for yg 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. heheheh :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. mango tea?? teh mangga?
    kecoa pa kucing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sashaa: aww punya ade jg yaa? haha any nickname for your brother?

    @hadary: iya teh rasa mangga enakkk hehe kucing lah gila gue benci bgt kucing hehe

    ReplyDelete